Become a Dog Trainer Course
Becoming a dog trainer..
Do you love dogs? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Or do you simply want to start your own business? Well, if so, you are in the right spot. In this class, you will learn everything you need to know to start your own dog training business. Whether you are an established business looking to grow or an entrepreneur seeking to breach the market, Jimmy can help.
What you will Need:
- Housing- You can look for housing on Airbnb or there are hotels near by.
- A dog to train- It is required to bring a dog that has not had any training yet, however, if that is not possible other arrangements can be made. Be sure to let Jimmy know prior to arriving if this is an issue.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn from certified dog trainer, Jimmy Cocallas.
How it Works:
You will come stay in the northern suburbs of Chicago (about 30 minutes from downtown) for 5 days (M-F). Jimmy does not provide housing. You will meet with Jimmy everyday while you are here. A typical day usually has some sort of class time, field time and then ends with class time again. You can count on starting at 9:00am, breaking for lunch from 12:00-1:00 and then ending around 3:00pm everyday.
- You will be taught how to train a dog in basic obedience from start to finish.
- During class time you will be taught a variety of different things before heading to actually train your dog yourself.
- You will train the dog you bring under the professional instruction of Jimmy.
- Jimmy will teach you all the tips and tricks he has learned throughout his years of experience training dogs and he welcomes any questions you may have.
What you will learn:
- Jimmy will go over from start to finish how to completely train a dog in basic obedience.
- You will learn how to teach group classes, individual weekly classes (Jimmy's curriculum lasts 7 weeks), private lessons, and board & trains.
- Jimmy will provide you with a template to his homework sheets that he hands out to his customers at the end of every class.
- He will also give you a template of the diploma that every dog gets upon passing his training.
- Fill out the contact form and, "I will get back to you as soon as I can answering any other questions you may have," - Jimmy